Trainee Client Operations Administrator
Triple Point stands for something: for making a difference to communities through purpose-driven investments, and for generating long-term, sustainable profit for investors. Everyone who works at Triple Point stands for these things too, and we’re empowered to help the company succeed. As a result, we build stronger relationships with our partners, produce smarter solutions, and generate better results.
Our business is built on finding unrecognised signals, and coming up with new combinations to serve our clients, society, and each other. And to do that, we need people who look laterally. People who practise active listening, ask questions that propel us forward, and seek out experiences that broaden our collective perspective. People who are curious and active - so they can unearth new opportunities and deliver meaningful results.
There are 180 of us at Triple Point. Engineers rub shoulders with lawyers, and accountants work alongside investment professionals. It’s important to us everyone’s voices are heard, and that everyone can contribute to decision-making.
Role and Responsibilities
- Entering applications on to the CRM system.
- Sending receipt of application and allotment correspondence to investors & advisers.
- Following up outstanding items and responding to queries.
- Providing application MI to the sales team
- Liaising with the sales team regarding application status’
- Creating/checking all post-investment and ongoing fund administration correspondence.
- Sending initial AFC/commission schedules for all products.
- Liaising with advisers and their administrators regarding application queries.
- Ensuring CRM records match the Financial Services register.
- Scanning documents and hard & soft copy filing of documents.
- Liaising with the registrar regarding share certificates.
- Processing redemption/transfer/withdrawal requests for investors including for ISAs.
- Pulling data from the system using multiple data sets.
- Perform bank details checks.
- Process withdrawals (deceased and living; ISA and non-ISA) and bond transfers.
- Process ISA transfers in and out.
Customer Due Diligence
- Carrying out anti money laundering and bank account checks.
- Analysing anti money laundering documents.
- Liaising with the MLRO/Compliance Officer.
- Researching and investigating using multiple data sources.
- Maintaining the Compliance/Anti Money Laundering logs.
Bank Account Reconciliations
- Reconciling the client accounts when required.
- Carrying out audits of the accounts against the CRM.
- Investigating unreconciled funds and cheques returned unpaid.
- Ensuring the data stored in the CRM is up to date and accurate.
- Auditing data.
- Creating and producing reports.
- Ensuring the CRM records match the Financial Services register.
- Undertaking mass data uploads.
- Data Cleansing of the CRM
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the system via process improvements
Client Operations Team Support
- Assisting with any area of the team’s role as and when required.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST:
- Experience of large scale administration.
- 1 Year + Customer Service experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and formulas.
Experience that would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management Systems.
- Experience of carrying out large scale data entry.
- Experience of client onboarding function.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of Anti-Financial Crime and Anti Money Laundering regulations/procedures.
We trust each other and we take care of each other. We promote mental, physical and financial wellbeing so our people can work mindfully then step away to recharge.
Alongside generous benefits and wellbeing initiatives, our employee engagement group focuses on how to look after our mental health, and helping us work best together.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES