Triple Point stands for something: for making a difference to communities through purpose-driven investments, and for generating long-term, sustainable profit for investors. Everyone who works at Triple Point stands for these things too, and we’re empowered to help the company succeed. As a result, we build stronger relationships with our partners, produce smarter solutions, and generate better results.
Our business is built on finding unrecognised signals, and coming up with new combinations to serve our clients, society, and each other. And to do that, we need people who look laterally. People who practice active listening, ask questions that propel us forward, and seek out experiences that broaden our collective perspective. People who are curious and active - so they can unearth new opportunities and deliver meaningful results.
There are 210 of us at Triple Point. Engineers rub shoulders with lawyers, and accountants work alongside investment professionals. It’s important to us everyone’s voices are heard, and that everyone can contribute to decision-making.
The role will lead on ESG due diligence for acquisitions to support the fund investment strategy, drawing on the strategy’s expectations for best practice in sustainability behaviours.
A significant aspect of the role will be to work with portfolio companies which the strategy has acquired or invested within to support them in developing, improving, tracking and reporting their approach to ESG integration and sustainability outcomes, as identified during the acquisition process, and as a result of working with portfolio companies.
This is a unique opportunity to assume a Sustainability role within an investment manager, whilst working to directly influence and drive change within acquired assets. Triple Point is a leading UK alternatives and private equity investment house with an ambitious sustainable investment agenda.
- ESG analysis and assessment of companies in advance of acquisition/investment, with support and guidance from the investment manager’s sustainability team.
- Working with the investment portfolio companies to drive forwards sustainability performance based on outcomes of analysis and broader strategic needs of the strategy
- Work with portfolio companies and sustainability team to develop data capture processes and ensure the investment manager has the required information for reporting needs
- Identify and drive forward, in consultation with the wider team, collaboration/learning opportunities across the portfolio and with external initiatives.
- Work with investment teams and other members of the Sustainability Team to evolve, refine and improve ESG frameworks of assessment as appropriate
- Work with other members of the Sustainability Team to ensure strong coverage of emerging ESG research and content to be shared across investment teams
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST possess:
- Experience of working with, influencing, and presenting to C suite (on sustainability topics preferred)
- Experience of working within a business to drive change in process and policy, in particular relating to sustainability topics and preferably within the digital infrastructure sector
- Experience of IPO preparation and transitioning preferred
- Knowledge of ESG analysis frameworks and best practice, climate risk management knowledge also preferable
- Knowledge of carbon accounting and reporting preferred
- Strong knowledge and interest in sustainability, environmental economics or related subject
- Experience of, or understanding of, the financial markets
- Relevant academic background
- Excess of 5 years relevant industry experience
We trust each other and we take care of each other. We promote mental, physical and financial wellbeing so our people can work mindfully then step away to recharge.
Alongside our wellbeing initiatives, the successful applicant can expect, a very competitive salary, support in the attainment of professional qualifications, 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year for 3 years, PMI, pension plan and a generous bonus scheme.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES