Something happens when people come together. From the connections we make spring ideas. Fresh solutions to big problems, from how to grow our crops and heat our homes, to how to support businesses and drive the economy. And from solutions like these flow opportunities to create value.
We call it the Triple Point. It’s the place where people, purpose, and profit meet. Since 2004, we’ve been targeting this Triple Point in areas like infrastructure, energy efficiency and social housing, unlocking investment opportunities that make a difference.
About the role responsibilities:
- Independently draft and execute, compelling high quality, bespoke RFPs, DDQs and consultant questionnaires for a range of potential clients.
- Effective use of the team’s RFP content repository
- Develop a thorough understanding of Triple Point’s Investment strategies.
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders across the business in order to create the highest quality RFP / DDQ content.
- Preserve a high level of business integrity by ensuring exceptional accuracy in all content.
- Create robust audit trails and critically review standard content for optimum quality.
- Ensure that the most up to date analysis and research is included in all content.
- Work on multiple deadlines concurrently.
- Maintain and analyse metrics.
- Manage the RFP proposal process and pipeline.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST possess:
- Demonstrable experience of working with RFP’s DDQ’s for at least 3 years.
- Education to Degree level (or equivalent) preferably in finance or economics.
- Analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with statistical information and ability to interpret financial data.
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency and initiative when responding to short deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, with a professional demeanour and a team player approach.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness and ability to identify ways to add value beyond routine job responsibilities
In return the successful candidate can expect a fantastic postive working environment, and full support in obtaining professional qualifications if desired. The post holder will be able to make a real impact day to day and the ability to contribute ideas towards the ongoing success of the business.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES