Triple Point stands for something: for making a difference to communities through purpose-driven investments, and for generating long-term, sustainable profit for investors. Everyone who works at Triple Point stands for these things too, and we’re empowered to help the company succeed. As a result, we build stronger relationships with our partners, produce smarter solutions, and generate better results.
Our business is built on finding unrecognised signals, and coming up with new combinations to serve our clients, society, and each other. And to do that, we need people who look laterally. People who practice active listening, ask questions that propel us forward, and seek out experiences that broaden our collective perspective. People who are curious and active - so they can unearth new opportunities and deliver meaningful results.
There are 210 of us at Triple Point. Engineers rub shoulders with lawyers, and accountants work alongside investment professionals. It’s important to us everyone’s voices are heard, and that everyone can contribute to decision-making.
Triple Point are looking for a focused, skilled and ambitious individual to join our small but fast-paced Marketing team. The role will involve supporting the management and rollout of the Private Credit origination vertical.
- Assist Marketing Manager with the rollout of strategic and tactical campaigns
- Producing marketing material, presentations and tools to support distribution and investment activity
- Ensuring that all production costs are in line with budget
- Ensuring that messaging and visual language is consistent across all touch points and various stakeholder groups are correctly targeted
- Ensure compliance liaison and signoff of all marketing touch points
- Ensure that all brand owned websites are kept up to date
- Assist with production and roll out of all Reporting including factsheets
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Work with Triple Point’s suppliers to ensure they deliver on assigned campaigns.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST possess:
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and own projects from inception to completion
- A professional, confident approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years previous financial services marketing experience
- Full 360 channel experience, not just digital
We trust each other and we take care of each other. We promote mental, physical and financial wellbeing so our people can work mindfully then step away to recharge.
Alongside our wellbeing initiatives, the successful applicant can expect, a very competitive salary, support in the attainment of professional qualifications, 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year for 3 years, PMI, pension plan and a generous bonus scheme.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES