Triple Point stands for something: for making a difference to communities through purpose-driven investments, and for generating long-term, sustainable profit for investors. Everyone who works at Triple Point stands for these things too, and we’re empowered to help the company succeed. As a result, we build stronger relationships with our partners, produce smarter solutions, and generate better results.
Our business is built on finding unrecognised signals, and coming up with new combinations to serve our clients, society, and each other. And to do that, we need people who look laterally. People who practice active listening, ask questions that propel us forward, and seek out experiences that broaden our collective perspective. People who are curious and active - so they can unearth new opportunities and deliver meaningful results.
There are 210 of us at Triple Point. Engineers rub shoulders with lawyers, and accountants work alongside investment professionals. It’s important to us everyone’s voices are heard, and that everyone can contribute to decision-making.
- Providing legal advice to the Private Credit team with a particular focus on cash flow lending, acquisition; leveraged finance, wholesale finance and structured finance.
- Drafting and negotiating a full range of finance documents including facility agreements, intercreditor agreements and security documentation
- Reviewing and advising on ancillary legal documentation, including sale and purchase agreements, hold harmless letters and non-disclosure agreements.
- Managing legal risks on transactions and advising on legal and commercial risks and solutions at the structuring/term sheet stage
- Attending to post-closing matters such as the registration of any relevant security at Companies House
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST possess:
- Qualified solicitor ideally with a minimum of 3yrs PQE and holds a current practicing certificate
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: cash flow lending, acquisition and bridge financing, structured finance and leveraged lending
- Real estate finance experience would be considered a benefit.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of facility documentation
- Ability to demonstrate exposure to a broad range of deal structures
- Strong private practice training
We trust each other and we take care of each other. We promote mental, physical and financial wellbeing so our people can work mindfully then step away to recharge.
Alongside our wellbeing initiatives, the successful applicant can expect, a very competitive salary, support in the attainment of professional qualifications, 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year for 3 years, PMI, pension plan and a generous bonus scheme.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES