Junior Real Estate Analyst / Data Room Administrator
Something happens when people come together. From the connections we make spring ideas. Fresh solutions to big problems, from how to grow our crops and heat our homes, to how to support businesses and drive the economy. And from solutions like these flow opportunities to create value.
We call it the Triple Point. It’s the place where people, purpose, and profit meet. Since 2004, we’ve been targeting this Triple Point in areas like infrastructure, energy efficiency and social housing, unlocking investment opportunities that make a difference.
About the role responsibilities:
- Responsible for collating, verifying, and organizing property transactional documentation, including contracts, advisory reports and any associated legal documentation in a proprietary data room.
- To further build up, oversee and manage the data room for the Triple Point Social Housing REIT as well as for the new private property fund.
- Assist with the analysis of incoming deals for both the REIT as well as the new private fund including quantitative and qualitative research.
- Transaction support in relation to executing deals.
- Assisting with ancillary work-streams including research, accounting, and other operational matters in relation to the day-to-day business of the Investment Team.
About the suitable candidate:
- Strong personal values, particularly integrity.
- Proactive and highly motivated.
- Precision and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a varied workload.
- Team player.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to evolve with the business.
- Keen to learn.
- Work experience in a professional environment
- Ideally (not essential) a minimum of 1 year experience in financial service and real estate.
About our benefits:
In return the successful candidate can expect a fantastic postive working environment, and full support in obtaining professional qualifications if desired. The post holder will be able to make a real impact day to day and the ability to contribute ideas towards the ongoing success of the business.
Apply today for further information!