Investment Manager - Energy
Something happens when people come together. From the connections we make spring ideas. Fresh solutions to big problems, from how to grow our crops and heat our homes, to how to support businesses and drive the economy. And from solutions like these flow opportunities to create value.
We call it the Triple Point. It’s the place where people, purpose, and profit meet. Since 2004, we’ve been targeting this Triple Point in areas like infrastructure, energy efficiency and social housing, unlocking investment opportunities that make a difference.
Role and Responsibilities
- Being part of the entire deal process from origination to execution and closing on investments for TEEC
- Originate new investment strategies across the TEEC fund
- Lead on the execution of investments and supervise the due diligence work relating to them
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance through execution, in keeping with the company’s obligations to clients, counterparties and regulatory bodies
- Support the wider Energy Investment team in the delivery of their objectives and responsibilities.
- Other tasks across the Triple Point portfolio of energy assets as may be required from time to time
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST:
- The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of energy & infrastructure experience, with a strong track record of execution in this sector.
- Experience of originating opportunities is not essential but would be attractive
- Demonstrable track record at managing multiple workstreams concurrently and delivering on tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely – verbally and in writing
- A highly numerate individual who is confident in reviewing financial models, accounts and other relevant financial information.
- Ability to understand the key commercial aspects of energy projects as well as be able to articulate key commercial, technical and legal risks for projects and their potential impact on investor returns.
- A self-starter who can take ownership of key tasks and always looks for better and more efficient ways to do things
In return, the successful applicant can expect a very competitive salary, support in the attainment of professional qualifications, 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year for 3 years, PMI, pension plan and a generous bonus scheme.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES