Fund Finance Controller
Something happens when people come together. From the connections we make spring ideas. Fresh solutions to big problems, from how to grow our crops and heat our homes, to how to support businesses and drive the economy. And from solutions like these flow opportunities to create value.
We call it the Triple Point. It’s the place where people, purpose, and profit meet. Since 2004, we’ve been targeting this Triple Point in areas like infrastructure, energy efficiency and social housing, unlocking investment opportunities that make a difference.
Triple Point is an Alternative Investment Manager founded in 2004, we manage over £2bn of private, institutional and public capital. Our specialist teams invest across four themes - real estate, debt, infrastructure and venture capital.
A newly created role provides a fantastic opportunity to manage fund finance and operations covering a listed Investment Trust and two Venture Capital Trusts. This is a hands-on role as much as a management position as this is a small but rapidly expanding team. Role holder will report into the Fund Finance Director and will have line management responsibility for a qualified Fund Accountant and bookkeeper.
- Preparation of Interim and Annual financial statements in full compliance with IFRS.
- Preparation / review of quarterly NAV and supporting calculations.
- Maintain general ledger, ensuring trail balance is fully reconciled to lead accounting schedules and third-party documentation for the listed invested trust.
- Preparation and review of quarterly board packs.
- Ensure fund operating expenses and budgets are in-line with executed documentation and perform quarterly review.
- Manage the interim and year end audit process.
- Manage tax compliance process working in concert with Tax advisor.
- Review investee company financial reporting.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts for liquidity and investment purposes.
- Manage teams output and development.
- Help shape wider Fund finance team operating model.
- Assist with acquisitions, equity and debt raising once fully embedded.
Knowledge and Experience
- Post Qualified 5+ years (ACA/ACCA)
- Proven listed fund finance experience
- Strong understanding and demonstrated application of IFRS
- Good communicator with the ability to prepare, interpret and present complex financial data.
- Enjoy working in a high-growth and fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced level in MS Excel.
In return, the successful applicant can expect a very competitive salary, support in the attainment of professional qualifications, 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year for 3 years, PMI, pension plan and a generous bonus scheme.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES