Financial Modelling Analyst
Something happens when people come together. From the connections we make spring ideas. Fresh solutions to big problems, from how to grow our crops and heat our homes, to how to support businesses and drive the economy. And from solutions like these flow opportunities to create value.
We call it the Triple Point. It’s the place where people, purpose, and profit meet. Since 2004, we’ve been targeting this Triple Point in areas like infrastructure, energy efficiency and social housing, unlocking investment opportunities that make a difference.
The Housing team require a financial modeler/analyst to join due to the expected launch of a new fund in 2022. This role will be primarily responsible for the financial models for this new fund in addition to a well-established fund. You will update the models for inputs and management accounts regularly, as well as providing reports to senior management or the board for each fund.
Other responsibilities aside from modelling will include the monitoring and analysis of various counterparties’ financial information.
- Run three statement operational models using Microsoft Excel
- Provide forecasts and scenario analysis to the management team and board of each fund
- Liaise regularly with the accounts, asset management and investment teams to ensure model inputs are up to date
- Respond to model audit or account audit queries
- Provide ad hoc analysis to aid any strategic decision making
- Collect and analyse financial information from lessees and other counterparties
- Be the main point of contact for counterparty FD’s, and hold regular calls to maintain visibility
In return, the successful applicant can expect a very competitive salary, support in the attainment of professional qualifications, 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year for 3 years, PMI, pension plan and a generous bonus scheme.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES