Compliance Analyst / Associate
Something happens when people come together. From the connections we make spring ideas. Fresh solutions to big problems, from how to grow our crops and heat our homes, to how to support businesses and drive the economy. And from solutions like these flow opportunities to create value.
We call it the Triple Point. It’s the place where people, purpose, and profit meet. Since 2004, we’ve been targeting this Triple Point in areas like infrastructure, energy efficiency and social housing, unlocking investment opportunities that make a difference.
About the role responsibilities:
- Assist Compliance Manager with the annual Compliance Monitoring Program, to assess the adequacy of the Firm’s compliance with applicable regulations
- Manage the tracking and updates to the annual Compliance Monitoring Program and provide quarterly MI on the findings.
- Assist with the coordination of Alternative Investment Fund annual reports and disclosures.
- Coordinate Compliance responses to due diligence questionnaires
- Periodically assist with the review and update of TP policies and procedures.
- Prepare Compliance Newsletter Reports and assist in maintaining Compliance Corner.
- Keep up to date with new regulations and FCA guidance.
- Assist with project work and provide general support to the Manager and Head of Compliance as required.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST:
- Possess first class communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- A minmum of 2 years experience within a compliance function, preferably with prior generalist experience
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent)
- Fund Structure knowledge (prefered)
- Good knowledge of the regulations (AIFMD, MLR2019, COBS, SM&CR)
In return the successful candidate can expect a fantastic postive working environment, and full support in obtaining professional qualifications if desired. The post holder will be able to make a real impact day to day and the ability to contribute ideas towards the ongoing success of the business.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES