Company Secretarial Assistant
Triple Point stands for something: for making a difference to communities through purpose-driven investments, and for generating long-term, sustainable profit for investors. Everyone who works at Triple Point stands for these things too, and we’re empowered to help the company succeed. As a result, we build stronger relationships with our partners, produce smarter solutions, and generate better results.
Our business is built on finding unrecognised signals, and coming up with new combinations to serve our clients, society, and each other. And to do that, we need people who look laterally. People who practice active listening, ask questions that propel us forward, and seek out experiences that broaden our collective perspective. People who are curious and active - so they can unearth new opportunities and deliver meaningful results.
There are 180 of us at Triple Point. Engineers rub shoulders with lawyers, and accountants work alongside investment professionals. It’s important to us everyone’s voices are heard, and that everyone can contribute to decision-making.
Role and Responsibilities
Meeting Management and Execution
- Coordinating, attending and drafting minutes for the Triple Point Investment Committee meetings.
- Arranging and minuting internal Group company and fund investee company meetings.
- Liaising with investment teams to collate and circulate Board packs.
- Personal trading company (“PTC”) meeting pack preparation, effecting corporate transactions to include, but not be limited to, further capital contributions into the partnerships, share or partnership transfers, withdrawals and members’ voluntary liquidation.
- Drafting weekly committee documentation for allotments and share buybacks and making those Companies House filings and producing share certificates through Blueprint.
- Ensuring accounts approved by the boards and filed on time.
- Making all necessary companies house filings including, confirmation statements and membership appointments and terminations.
- Assisting the team in the coordination, drafting and compiling of board and committee papers.
- Coordination and drafting of Interim and Annual Reports and planning for AGMs and GMs.
- Production of board and committee financial year timetables and agenda planners.
- Maintenance of insider processes/lists and subsequent Directors’ dealing announcement /notifications in compliance with Market Abuse Regulations.
- Assisting in corporate transactions such as secondary raises of equity capital and corporate restructurings.
- Planning and delivery of dividends paid by the PLC’s and their subsidiaries.
- Compliance with the Companies Act 2006, Listing Rules, Disclosure and Transparency Rules and other legislation as appropriate e.g. drafting of RNS announcements and NSM submissions.
- Supporting the launch of new funds and assisting with incorporation, admission documentation and associated matters such as implementation of policies, terms of reference, agreements, pre-admission filings and advising on governance arrangements.
- Drafting documentation and ensuring execution of corporate actions, for example debt and equity raises (such as rights issues) and the disposal of assets, with appropriate legal support.
- Supporting the Group subsidiary, that provides consulting company secretarial services to Investment Trusts outside of the Group.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST possess:
- Desire complete the Chartered Governance Institute exams
- Strong academic background
- Experience of a ‘hands on role’ in legal
- Demonstrable track record of high-quality minute taking
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills and experience working with Board pack software such as Board Intelligence
We trust each other and we take care of each other. We promote mental, physical and financial wellbeing so our people can work mindfully then step away to recharge.
Alongside our wellbeing initiatives, the successful applicant can expect, a very competitive salary, support in the attainment of professional qualifications, 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year for 3 years, PMI, pension plan and a generous bonus scheme.
Apply today for further information!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES