Asset Finance Assistant
Something happens when people come together. From the connections we make spring ideas. Fresh solutions to big problems, from how to grow our crops and heat our homes, to how to support businesses and drive the economy. And from solutions like these flow opportunities to create value.
We call it the Triple Point. It’s the place where people, purpose, and profit meet. Since 2004, we’ve been targeting this Triple Point in areas like infrastructure, energy efficiency and social housing, unlocking investment opportunities that make a difference.
About the role responsibilities:
- Raise and send out invoices and extension rental documentation,
- Chase Purchase Orders from customers where required,
- Track the progress of end of lease extensions, and/or the return and sale of goods. Record and update the end of lease status on spreadsheets and/or the lease management system.
- Load new details onto the VLS system (or its successor),
- Work with the Accounts Receivable Administrator, to ensure that problematic arrears are chased and resolved.
- Provide support for posting cash received onto the system,
- Scanning, filing, and archiving lease documentation where necessary,
- Provide support to the wider Leasing Team, especially providing extra cover during peak times and holidays
- Ensure internal KYC (Know Your Customer) and governance procedures are followed, for example checking bank account details for payments
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with promptly and professionally, or escalated accordingly.
- Support relationships with remarketing companies and lease advisors.
- Assist with the transition to a new lease administration/accounting systems.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST possess:
- At least 6 months experience within Asset Finance.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, especially a professional telephone manner and an ability to write clear emails.
- Microsoft Office experience: Excel and Word as a minimum
In return the successful candidate can expect a fantastic postive working environment, and full support in obtaining professional qualifications if desired. The post holder will be able to make a real impact day to day and the ability to contribute ideas towards the ongoing success of the business.
Apply today for further information!