TP10 is a Venture Capital Trust (VCT) targeting capital security. It provides undiluted access to Triple Point VCT qualifying investments.
TP10’s investment strategy is to invest in opportunities defined not only by exponential growth potential, but also by stability and dependability which typically include:
- a high degree of capital security
- a solid and financially sound customer base
- predictable revenue streams
- Triple Point’s VCT qualifying investments
- VCT Tax benefits – 30% upfront Income Tax relief and tax-free returns
- Exit strategy – TP10 is built to facilitate an exit after 5 years
TP10 closed to new investment on 31 May 2010 having raised £30 million. It has invested into businesses in the renewable energy and technology sectors.
3.31p per share - 10 August 2012
3.31p per share - to be paid on 12 July 2013
Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. Past performance is no guide to future performance and investors may lose some or all of their capital.