Venture Capital Trusts (VCT)
Triple Point's VCTs give investors access to a range of asset classes, but all seek VCT qualifying investments in cash generative and stable businesses.
We seek companies with predictable revenue streams in order to minimise capital risk and offer transparent exit strategies.
Details of some typical Triple Point investments are given in Capital Finance.
VCT Tax Benefits
- 30% upfront Income Tax relief on the amount invested
- Tax free returns – free from both Capital Gains and Income Tax
Features of a Triple Point VCT
- An investment strategy designed to meet clearly defined objectives
- Investments targeting capital preservation
- Transparent exit strategies
Triple Point VCT plc has been the most successful limited life VCT to date; successfully establishing our investment model. The Tax Efficient Review has said of Triple Point VCT plc that it "demonstrated in a difficult economic climate the robustness of the underlying qualifying investment strategy.”
Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. Past performance is no guide to future performance and investors may lose some or all of their capital.